Jewish Joy Journal - Gratitude Journal for Jewish Women by Karen Cinnamon
Part goal planner, part gratitude journal, part non-judgmental Jewish BFF, the Jewish Joy Journal will fill your life with daily joy, purpose, and nourishing Jewish values.
This 6 month journal, created by Karen Cinnamon of Your Jewish Life and Smashing The Glass, is designed to help you connect more deeply with your Jewish identity, achieve your goals, and live a more fulfilling, joy-filled life.
The Jewish Joy Journal will help you:
✔ Reconnect with who you truly are - Jewishly, professionally, and personally so you can lean into being fully and proudly, unapologetically you
✔ Feel happier and more resilient to combat stress more effectively and live a healthier, longer life (scientifically proven)
✔ Plan and track progress towards your biggest goals to advance in your life, relationships, and career.
- Space for daily gratitude, kvetches and kvells, goal setting and planning, as well as thoughtful Shabbat prompts to encourage you to pause and reflect on what really matters in your life
- Plenty of writing prompts, Jewish quotes, recipes, and advice to set a vision for your life, and gratitude for each week
- Weekly reflection pages are your space to look back on joy and achievements and forward to new accomplishments and what you can do for others
- Space to reconnect with who you are and discover what being Jewish means to you
- Lasts for 6 months of daily journaling
- Undated format makes it easy to start or stop at any time
- 328 pages
- Filled with fountain pen-friendly, recycled 100g premium paper
- Hardcover 5.3" x 8.3” in size