Mohawk Match Strike by Jonathan Adler
This white porcelain bisque match strikes by the reknown Jonathan Adler are a perfect mix of form and function, featuring a frictional base that ignites strike-anywhere matches. A tabletop sculpture that's fab next to a fireplace.
A fun, funky, design lead gift - a perfect gift for any occasion - would be a cool addition for the Shabbat table or for Chanukah.
"Each prototype starts its journey starts in our Soho studio, where Jonathan and his team design and hand-sculpt the original model in clay, then send to our workshop in Peru where skilled artisans produce each piece in high-fired stoneware. Matches not included."
White porcelain bisque match holder and match strike
Frictional surface of base ignites strike-anywhere matches.
Strike-anywhere matches not included
Look after me
Hand wash with baking soda or a mild soap, or buff marks with a melamine sponge; click here for detailed care instructions
- White porcelain bisque match holder and match strike
- Frictional surface of base ignites strike-anywhere matches
- Strike-anywhere matches not included
- Hand wash with baking soda or a mild soap, or buff marks with a melamine sponge
- 7.62 cm W, 7.62 cm D, 10.16 cm H